Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Quarterly Update :)

So I have not updated since March and we have had lost going on in our world! We have been doing way to many things to list everything but I will hit on some of the fun things. I am amazed at how much my angel has grown and how much she is learning every day! She is going to be so much smarter than me very soon! LOL!

In March we finally took Family pictures and I started being more active in the MOMs group I joined. We have been to the Zoo, story time, doing crafts, and having moms nights out! I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone and making new friends!
April we celebrated Easter, this year was so fun seeing her go after the eggs and seeing the excitement on her face when she realized some had chocolate in them! We also went to a petting zoo, road the Train at Forest Park and went to a few birthday parties.
May was a trying month for me because Ethan and I went to Puerto Rico for his best friends wedding, I had never stayed away from her overnight and it was really hard for me! But I knew she was in good hands and I talked to her every day and had a great time at the wedding and on the beach! Once we got back we celebrated Mothers day and i got lots of snuggle time with my little monkey!
June we celebrated Sheldon's graduation from Burleson High School and Megan's graduation from Springtown High School! I am very proud of both of these young adults I know they will both have great things coming their ways soon! We celebrated Fathers day and took Tinsley to Concert In the Gardens for the first time, and she loved it! I can not wait for next year!
July is one of my favorite months, I love fireworks!! We watched a few fireworks displays and turns out Tinsley loves them just as much as I do!! We also got to spend some time with our long lost friends from Dallas at a poker party the Hanson's hosted. I am glad Tinsley is getting to spend some time with our friends and their babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment