Monday, March 5, 2012

Wow

I'm such a bad blogger!!
So on January 17th I turned 30 and had an amazing dinner date with my husband (I did not want a big party) and we went to the movies. We helped throw a surprise birthday party for Ethan's dads 60th birthday and it was a huge success! Towards the end of the month Tinsley and I both got sick and Ethan had to take care of us!

In February I joined a local MOM's club and had the first meeting with them. Tinsley loved it!! She got to hand out valentines, and run around with a lot of kids her age. I went to a party at a friends house and ended up signing up to sell the products! I am officially a Thirty-one gifts consultant!! (I will be having my first party on March 11th) Tinsley had her first Dentist appointment and did good! She even got a new purple toothbrush for being a good girl! Then we went to Austin to see my little brother Clay get married. We stayed with Jason and Julie in Austin and Tinsley loved hanging with uncle J and Frisbee even showed some love towards the end of our visit.

March has started off great! We had our family pictures on this past Saturday and i think they are going to turn out great! I got my hair cut and teeth cleaned, that always makes me feel better. Tinsley and I went to the zoo with the Wortham's and had a good time. We are going back with the moms group on Tuesday! Tinsley loves the fish and turtles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment