Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Girl

6:15 came very early for me since I am not a morning person, but since I knew I was going to find out the sex of our baby I woke up in a great mood! Ethan and I had breakfast and headed out to see Dr Moser. The apt was at 8 and by 8:30 we had our answer... we are going to be welcoming Tinsley Rose into the world mid December. After the appointment we headed to Shelley's office (Ethan's mom) in Bedford to let her "open her gift" and find out that she was going to have her first granddaughter! After she opened the box and discovered the onesie with "little princess" on it we called his sister and his grandmother. After I got to work I answered some emails and then updated my facebook status... shortly thereafter I was bombarded with emails and text messages. I am so grateful to all our friends and family for their support. We are super excited and I know as soon as Ethan lays his eyes on her he will be wrapped around her little finger!

We did get some pictures but they don't look that good. I will have to take pictures of our next few shopping extravaganzas!

1 comment:

  1. Don't buy too much. We need to have something to buy you for your shower!

    Have fun picking out all those little girly things. So fun.

    ReplyDelete