Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful

Nov 3 - I am thankful for my husband
Nov 4 - I am thankful for by beautiful daughter
Nov 5 - I am thankful for new friends
Nov 6 - I am thankful for the home we have created for our family
Nov 7 - I am thankful for the rain (It rained this day!)
Nov 8 - I am thankful for being able to stay at home with Tinsley
Nov 9 - I am thankful for modern technology
Nov 10 - I am thankful for my old friends
Nov 11 - I am thankful for my freedom
Nov 12 - I am thankful for my health
Nov 13 - I am thankful for being able to fill our grocery basket with things we need and things we want.
Nov 14 - I am thankful for Hobby Lobby and Party City

I am keeping track of my thankfulness on my phone since I knew I would not be able to post as much as I want.


Here is a picture of Tinsley in her Rangers gear during the World Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment