Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3 Months

Time keeps passing me by and I can not find the time to update the blog. Lots of things have happened in a month. We have had a couple physical therapy appointments for Tinsley's head, the left side is flatter than the right side. She has a mild case of torticollis so we learned stretches and movements that will help loosen the muscle so she can have a full range of motion in her neck and head. I have been doing the exercises at home with her and she seems to be doing much better, and she now moves her head in both directions. We had a fun shopping trip with GG, Mi Mi and aunt Alesia, I got a new dress and Ethan got a new shirt. But for the first time we did not get anything for Tinsley, until GG and I went to TJ Maxx after we dropped off Alesia and MiMi. :) we could not resist!!

Here is Tinsley's 3 Month picture!



She loves sticking out her tongue and blowing bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment