Thursday, December 2, 2010

Overdue update

Well I have had doctors appointments every week and they are about the same each visit. We go in and we talk about how I am feeling, my blood work, they usually tell me I need to gain weight, and do a fast sonogram to check Tinsley's weight. My appointment on Nov. 10th the Dr told me I have an aging placenta so they have to check that every week too. My blood sugar is now under control since I have been taking medicine. I have started itching out of control, so Dr. Moser did a liver test and it came back normal. So there is nothing I can do but itch, take baths, and put on lotion! Oh what fun, at least I only have 7 days left!! December 8th can not get here fast enough!!

We went to Thanksgiving with Ethan's family at Trail Dust steak house in Arlington. Then we saw Unstoppable, I was a little skeptical about it because I thought it looked a lot like the movie Speed, however I was pleasantly surprised! It turned out to be a really good movie!! After the movie we went to his grandmothers and watched the Cowboys game, and had more snacks and desserts. I think I gained the weight I needed to for my next appointment!! :)

Then on Friday it was Ethan's birthday and we actually did nothing, I gave him his gift and we relaxed at home. Saturday we went to the Mav's game with our friends Greg and Amy, it was nice to get out and go to a game since we have not been all year. We also got to see our friend Clint who lives up north, that was a nice surprise. Oh Yah and the Mav's won!!

My last day at work was November 30th, and they had a going away lunch for me. It was nice, I really enjoyed my time at Republic Title. They are a really great group of women and I am sure I will be seeing them once Tinsley gets here! (I am going to have to show her off)

We will be going to the hospital on Wednesday December 8th at 6pm to start filling out paperwork and to get prepared for my induction on Thursday morning. I am very excited and a little nervous too. Luckily Ethan will be there by my side and that is comforting to me since he is my rock! Hopefully I have a fast easy labor! (Hey a girl can wish!!)

1 comment: